edit 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Boring days...

Well, spring break starts tomorrow, im bored out of my mind now, even though i know i have school work to do, cant imagine how im going to wasted all these 10 days off...
Last night i backed up my laptop and smoothwall (computer in the closet that handles sharing the dialup between my computers and dads, and lets me use dialup without wires...) and reinstalled the stuff on both of them, stuff all works now, but that leaves little to do. I have to finish my changes to my room and thats pretty much it... nothing to do again...

1 Comments:

Blogger skypeuser21 said...

Sweet Post,

I'll have to bookmark your site

I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

You should check it out.

##Link## Reviews

Ciao,

Ravi

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home