edit 

Monday, March 20, 2006

Really great idea...

Well i read a bit about Sealand/Havenco tonight, and a really really great idea crossed my mind, an ingenius idea for a company I and another could start, that had very little to do with Sealand/Havenco, besides indepandance.

Just one problem.
The idea crossed my mind. Thats all. its still in there somewhere but i only knew what it was for about 4 seconds. So i'm sitting here writing this in hope tomorrow i'll read this again and remember that idea.

I hate these things. I get these ideas all the time, but this one seems to be the greatest yet. If i could only remember them all. Anyway, right now, i want to remember this one, and only this one. Something in my head is telling me its too important to loose in what a mess my mind is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home