edit 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Snowboarding = THE sport.

Well i would have posted yesterday but i was really tired...
Yesterday, for the first time in my life, i got on a snowboard. I have to say it took me quite a while to get used to the control, because i thought it was like a skateboard. But i and two others who were the last ones tieing up the instructor, knew we could get it eventually. Well to the point when we left i still sucked. But i have a love for the sport, i might be learning slowly but im mastering one thing at a time. I wish i could have gone back today, but i had to go back to school. Perhaps next year when im in university i'll have some spare money on the holidays and be able to go back to the resort...
Be sure to watch the 2010 winter olympics ;) you might see me there! (yes, i love the sport that much!) gonna be tough training that quick :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home